A downloadable game for Windows
Grab your gear, leave your little mountain village and become the greatest Hero of Ishkandragh since the Great Sorcerer Ishkan, better known as The Master! The Master's Eye is an epic, first person, classic style fantasy RPG with medieval influences.
The Master's Eye is a first person, role-playing game in a fantasy and medieval setting and takes place in the lands of Ishkandragh. Your character (male or female) starts as a young peasant from a small hamlet high in the Smokey Mountains in the northwestern part and sets off on a journey to Ishkan, the capital city of Ishkandragh, to find his uncle. During this trip, he or she will meet nice people, ugly people and many more creatures. The reason for this journey is not immediately clear, but it seems to have something to do with a Magickal device called the Master's Eye, which was created aeons ago by the wizard Ishkan. Ishkan, later known as The Master and founder of Ishkandragh, had used this device when he sent a Daemon Lord back to the hell it came from, and defeated its summoner, Kragh the Necromancer.
- Character selection screen. You can be male or female.
- Character development, learning new skills and abilities throughout the game.
- Missions with side-plots. Completion of a mission will give you information to get to the final.
- Completion of side-plots will give extra abilities, skills or special weapons and magic.
- Story driven.
- Many different kinds of weapons and enemies.
- Magick. Learn spells to kill your enemies faster.
- Interaction with the characters based on behavior and reputation. For example, haggling with shopkeepers is less successful when having a bad reputation.
- Extensive action set including: Talk, Get, Use, Bribe, Picklock and more.
- 2 Levels of difficulty, the harder one requires the player to eat, drink and rest on regular intervals, amount of air when submerged is limited.
- Save/Load any time you like, in-game QuickSave/QuickLoad and AutoSave of your progress after completion of a quest/mission.
- Playable with keyboard, keyboard/mouse or gamepad.
- Comprehensive manual in 3 formats: browser, printable and in-game, and for those who do not like to read manuals there is an in-game help function available.
The early-access release 0.7.5 is equivalent to the final version. Upcoming updates will only contain additional levels/items/etc.
The demo release (which is free) contains the first 2 missions, and has complete game-functionality, including save and load games which can be loaded in the payed version.
- Windows 7 (32 bit)
- Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHz or equivalent
- 4 GB RAM
- 1024 MB graphics card, DirectX 11 compatible, Shader Model 5.0
- Minimum Desktop resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
- 1.5 GB of free hard drive space
- Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- Keyboard, Mouse prefered
|Published||104 days ago|
|Author||Richards Game Studio|
|Tags||Action RPG, cool-stuff, Dungeon Crawler, Fantasy, Fighting, First-Person, Magic, Medieval, Open World, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Early Bird Discount
The first 20 buyers receive a $5.00 discount!
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.