hello, this look interesting, can you upload it to Steam?
The Master's Eye
A downloadable game for Windows
Grab your gear, leave your little mountain village and become the greatest Hero of Ishkandragh since the Great Sorcerer Ishkan, better known as The Master! The Master's Eye is an epic, first person, classic style fantasy RPG with medieval influences.
The Master's Eye is a first person, role-playing game in a fantasy and medieval setting and takes place in the lands of Ishkandragh. Your character (male or female) starts as a young peasant from a small hamlet high in the Smokey Mountains in the northwestern part and sets off on a journey to Ishkan, the capital city of Ishkandragh, to find his uncle. During this trip, he or she will meet nice people, ugly people and many more creatures. The reason for this journey is not immediately clear, but it seems to have something to do with a Magickal device called the Master's Eye, which was created aeons ago by the wizard Ishkan. Ishkan, later known as The Master and founder of Ishkandragh, had used this device when he sent a Daemon Lord back to the hell it came from, and defeated its summoner, Kragh the Necromancer.
- Character selection screen. You can be male or female.
- Character development, learning new skills and abilities throughout the game.
- Missions with side-plots. Completion of a mission will give you information to get to the final.
- Completion of side-plots will give extra abilities, skills or special weapons and magic.
- Story driven.
- Many different kinds of weapons and enemies.
- Magick. Learn spells to kill your enemies faster.
- Interaction with the characters based on behavior and reputation. For example, haggling with shopkeepers is less successful when having a bad reputation.
- Extensive action set including: Talk, Get, Use, Bribe, Picklock and more.
- 2 Levels of difficulty, the harder one requires the player to eat, drink and rest on regular intervals, amount of air when submerged is limited.
- Save/Load any time you like, in-game QuickSave/QuickLoad and AutoSave of your progress after completion of a quest/mission.
- Playable with keyboard, keyboard/mouse or gamepad.
- Supports QWERTY, AZERTY and DVORAK keyboards.
- Supports XBOX One controller.
- Comprehensive in-game manual and for those who do not like to read manuals there is an in-game help function available.
- Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
- Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHz or equivalent
- 4 GB RAM
- 1024 MB graphics card, DirectX 11 compatible, Shader Model 5.0
- Minimum Desktop resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
- 1.5 GB of free hard drive space
- Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- Keyboard, Mouse prefered
|Author||Richards Game Studio|
|Genre||Role Playing, Fighting|
|Made with||Torque 3D|
|Tags||Action RPG, cool-stuff, Dungeon Crawler, Fantasy, First-Person, Magic, Medieval, Open World, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Major update The Master's Eye and a price drop!68 days ago
- Update of The Master's EyeOct 03, 2021
- Spring Sale 2021 is here!May 13, 2021
- Update 2.1.0Oct 21, 2020
- Permanent 50% Price Drop & Major UpdateSep 09, 2020
- The Master's Eye can now be downloaded through the itch.io appMar 31, 2018
- Release of The Master's Eye 1.0.0Mar 30, 2018
- Major update coming soon!Feb 07, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I will see what I can do. Am I correct that you have tried to remap the controls in the Options=>Control dialog?
Yes i tryed to remap them in game options and they did show as remaped to the keys i wanted, but it still didn't work.
Itr would be nice if i could map some keys to a mouse insted as well. It's a bit strange and very unconfortable to have "get item" mapped to 9. It means i need to take my hand from the mouse and push 9. It's almost imposible to push 9 with right hand, unless moving it away from WASD. I have a pretty big hand but i have to stretch my fingers very much, to be able to push it :) Can't see anyone with smaller hand do it.
I would just like to ask about controlls. Most of them don't work for me, like get item. It's mapped to 9, but it does nothing. I suppose this is because i have czech QUERTZ keyboard and my uppr keys are for for numbers as only second command. My upper row is like this: +ěščřžýáíé which is from 1-0. It is possible to change it to another language, but i didn't try it for now. The thing is, even though i tryed to remap the keys for other ones, nothing worked. I suppose you didn't make the commands for other language types of keyboards like Azerty etc. Any chance to change it? It's annoying to change the language every time i want to play the game.
Thanks for your kind review. Just out of curiosity, at what price would you buy this game?
It's so nice to hear back from the developer. $5-$7 would be perfect price of the game in my opinion. I will definitely try to get more eyes on this game as i am quite active in gaming community. Are you a solo game developer or do you have a team? What was your vision behind making The Master's Eye?
Thanks for the feedback, I will see if I can make the price work (I have invested quite a lot of money in the game to be honest, and there is also the VAT thing). It is very much appreciated that you will try to get more eyes on it.
As for your other question, I am a solo developer based in the Netherlands.
The vision behind the Master's Eye was to create some kind of RPG game where the player has a lot of freedom. Also it had to be fantasy. I try to make games that I myself would like to play, but with the things that I missed in other games (yes, I am also a gamer), like freedom of movement and learning new skills on the way through the game. I wanted it to be a exploration, the main character is more or less ignorant of what is expected and what to expect when the journey begins and where it would lead to.
I can write a lot more about the game and how I came to make it, but I hope that this give some insight in the process.
Again thanks for the interest in the Master's Eye.
This game looks very promising, It seems to be inspired from oblivion. Game seems to have many mechanics we know and love from those classic rpgs. Graphics are pretty decent with good weather effects and lighting. One can see developer's passion from lot of attention to detail put into the game. Controls are little clunky but pretty decent for a 3d open world rpg. However game is little overpriced, one can get oblivion for $15 nowadays, game should be price aggressively to make it more accessible which will make developer more money in long term. The game also lacks in quest variety, developer adding more quests would be cool. Overall game is well put for what it is and definitely exceeds many expectations.
Make this game free because it really isn't worth $15
You do not have to buy this game, there is a demo version provided which can be downloaded for free. If the game is not of your liking, do not buy it, but stop posting these ridiculous comments.